Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy Wednesday

Today is very hectic for me. I'm trying to finish up last minute things at work. Tomorrow is officially my last day of work before vacation, but it seems like I have tons of things to accomplish.

Yesterday we found out a close friend of my husbands family passed away. It is very sad. We aren't sure when the funeral is yet, so we are waiting to see about our plans for leaving.

Tonight I have to pack....regardless it must get done! I haven't done much of anything and tomorrow night I'm booked solid and Friday much of the same.

Friday is my program shoot. I'll try and take some photos so I can post those. Things seem to be on so far. With the possible funeral on Friday, I really wish again that this could be postponed but so far I haven't had any luck.

Last night was more HIIT and some ab/push ups.

Sorry I can't post more! I gotta jet.


4 comments:

Sagan Morrow said...

Good luck with the photo shoot! And I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Jen said...

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friend...this week is hectic enough without bad news on top of it all...I hope you find out something soon!!!

Big Girl said...

Sorry about the passing of your friend.

Good luck getting everything done, you seem soooo busy!

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. :(