Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from Vacation!

I returned back from vacation! I actually got back yesterday (Monday). I was suppose to return on Sunday, but we had a slight change of plans and stayed one more day. I'm glad to be home, but the routine this morning was rough.
In fact, I'm still trying to get in my groove!

Vacation was wonderful. It rained a little the first two days, but after that we didn't see any rain the rest of the week. The only other bummer was our tent broke in one of the storms, so we looked a little funny with our half ass tent. Oh and the water wasn't as clear as it usually is, but other than that, the vacation was wonderful.
It allowed me to step out of my everyday routine and just enjoy some fun!

I'll share some pictures, of course I didn't take all that many.

Here is the husband and I on the beach.


This would be my nephew!

I'll share more pictures later and also more on my trip!

I have a mountain of work to accomplish!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Welcome back!!! I cant wait to hear all about it!

Big Girl said...

Welcome back...

The beach looks so beautiful. Can't wait to hear more about your vacation.

Sagan Morrow said...

Sounds like fun! And thats such a cute photo of you and your husband.