Tuesday, July 29, 2008

100th Post and a Rockin Day!

So, I've been reading blogs for several years now. Back in March I decided it was officially time for one of my own. Today marks my 100th post, wow!

I've also had over 3000 hits in the last couple of months, so that rocks too!

So yesterday was awesome. I mean I was on track perfectly. I ate my planned food, I exercised and got in my water. What more could a gal ask. I even ate my grapefruit. Not a huge fan, but I'm growing to love it. In fact, my trainer recommends it before and after exercise. I'm thinking I need to go see her reasoning behind hit. Just for curiosity sake. I trust her. She knows what she is talking about. I'll have to keep you all posted on the grapefruit part.

My food today is basically the same as yesterday. Just a minor change at dinner.
B:3 egg whites, 1 slice of 2% cheese, tortilla, grapes
S:1 1/2 rice cakes, sprinkle of cinnamon and splenda
L: Lentil soup with ground turkey, side of spinach salad
S:1 tortilla with ham filled with spinach
D: 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oats and 6 asparagus spears
S:Grapefruit
S:Protein Shake

Tonight will be more exercise...not sure yet what I'm planning on doing. Will see. It won't be until after I work a WW meeting, so it will depend on what time I'm finished and how hot it is outside. In Arkansas, we are reaching temps at 100 degrees! It is miserable.

I am feeling so much better....Just one day of good food and exercise makes such a difference.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Great job Jess on 1 day of good food and exercise down. It is amazing what just one day will do for you. Keep it up and that stinky ol' 10 pounds will be off before you know it.

Sagan Morrow said...

Congrats on the 100 posts and great job on the food and all! Am looking forward to hearing the reasoning behind the grapefruit.

Phoenixrising said...

I hear ya on the feeling amazing after a good day of eating and excercising! It's hard to believe that somethings that I resisted for so long (living healthier) can make me feel so great... makes you stop and wonder why on earth didn't I do this before!!!???

:)