Friday, June 6, 2008

Yes.....It's finally Friday!



Happy Friday!

Woohoo it is the weekend, well almost! I live for the weekends!

This weekend my plans include getting ready for a garage sale next weekend, going to my nephews baseball tournament and helping with a catering job. It will be busy, but at least I'm at home this weekend.

Update on spiders....The husband went out last to try and search for momma...he found babies! So of course he killed them! Crap, you know the momma is pissed now! Sleep wasn't so hot last night. I kept dreaming about that giant spider all night long. Yikes, it still gives me the creeps.
The husband keeps telling me not to worry about them, but it still freaks me out. I knew a women once that was bitten by one. She was in the hospital for weeks. They thought she might not make it at one point. YIKES! Scary thought!

This weekend I'm going to start buying things for our summer vacation. Things like stocking up on sunscreen, beach towels, etc. I'm trying to do it one step at a time, so I don't go blow $200.00 right before our trip.

This morning I got some of my race photos ordered. I bought 4. Yikes, I know, but as I told the husband, these races meant something for me...accomplishment. I bought 2 from my hogeye half and 2 from the Nashville Half. I kept getting emails saying that the deadline for ordering photos was nearing, so I sucked it up and got them ordered. I will be glad I did.

The last few months have been crazy for me, so I had to DVR all my favorite shows and watch them when time allows. I finally finished Lost, Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives, but now I'm trying to finish up Greys Anatomy. I am on the season finale. I hope to finish it this weekend. I gotta see what happens. After this, I'll be all caught up.
I've also decided I want to go back and start renting Sex in the City. The husband won't want to watch it, but I think I do. My sister went and saw the movie and said it was good. I've seen others say the same thing, so I'm thinking about starting it. The husband refers to my shows as SMUT, but I don't care.

Well, I better get to work. I came in at 6:30 today so I can leave at noon. I'm trying to work a little extra so I won't have to take many vacation hours for yesterday.

Have a great weekend.....

5 comments:

Sagan Morrow said...

Happy Friday to you too! Preparing for summer holidays must be good fun. Eek about the spiders... thank goodness you found the babies before they grew up!

Malinda said...

if you haven't seen the series you will love the movie that much more if you watch the series first!! it was so fantastic my gf and I are planning to go see it again.

As for the spiders we have (had) catipillers in one tree and I paid someone $100 to take them away... I can NOT stand these creepy crawly things.

I live for weekends too. can't wait to get out of here today!!!! yeah!!

Have a great one!! http://minname.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

Oh Jess, you will love the Sex in the City shows!!! I have heard the movie is GREAT!!

HAHA, Poor momma spider, her babies are dead. She is probably pissed off at you now!! I totally would have smashed them too though. They need to keep their little family in the woods if they want to live a long time.

Very smart to be buying up that stuff ahead of time for your trip. I haven't been of course and now I will have to go do it all at once. We leave in 2 weeks from today!! WOOT WOOT!

Jen said...

I agree, thank goodness you found the babies before they got bigger...that is just terrifying!!! Hopefully you find the mama soon...

I think you will love Sex and the City!!! I don't think it's smut at all...some of the things I was shocked they would show on tv but it's a FABULOUS show and hilarious to boot!!!

Alli said...

Gross I hate spiders. I think I heard once that baby bites can be worse than the adult bites... or was that snakes?? Either way I am glad teh babies are gone... maybe hubs can go and find the mama before it comes for revenge... jk =).