Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend Wrap up!

Yesterday I didn't have much time for an official post, so here is my weekend wrap up.

The good:
  • Made $75.00 at the garage sale and got rid of my junk.
  • Helped my dad with a catering job and made $160.00.
  • My Destin fund money is now at a whopping $1,000.00.

The bad:

  • I didn't eat all that good. I was running around all weekend and I was eating when I could. Often times it wasn't the best options either
  • I didn't get any formal exercise, however I did burn some cals lifting heavy things and staying on my feet all day

Fathers Day was good. My dad seemed to enjoy his special day. We did a potluck at my parents house. I have 4 siblings, so we all brought a side dish and my mom fried some chicken. I only had one bite of the chicken. I stuck to a huge side of turnip greens, a side of baked beans, corn, and a broccoli salad. I didn't do too shabby. My dad does the NO/LOW Carb diet. He has lost almost 100 lbs. He looks awesome, so we didn't do dessert. He has kept his weight off now for a while.
This is crazy sounding, but we bought him a pedicure.

This weekend the husband is going to New York with some friends. They are going to see the Mets play the Mariners and the Yankees play the Reds. They are doing the guy trip this weekend. They wanted to see both stadiums before they are no longer. So, I'm going solo this weekend. Not sure what all I'll have planned. Probably lots of rest. This week is huge for me at work.

I probably won't be around for a few days. I leave for Hot Springs, AR for a conference for work. Then Thursday night we will do our yearly client fish fry. Then I'll be home on Friday. Then the husband leaves early Saturday morning. Lots on the agenda.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a nice Monday.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the Yankees!

Jen said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a fun weekend and a busy week ahead of you!!!

Look at you! You are the saving QUEEN!!!

Sagan Morrow said...

Sounds like a super weekend! And all that heavy lifting was likely the equivalent of a regular workout anyways:)