Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag..I'm it!

I was tagged by Tara, so here it goes!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?10 years ago I was working for a radio station as an on air personality. I was in college, but I'm thinking I took the summer off that year.

2. What are 5 things on your To-Do List?Get through the next 26 days (my vacation is approaching), make it through the week (big function on Thursday), finish a project that is due today, order some type of dessert for my big function, make a decision on a possible move in my near future.

3 Name some snacks that you enjoy. Carrots and laughing cow cheese, popcorn, chex mix, trail mix, cookies, cake, ice cream, do you see a trend here? I only named one healthy thing.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?Traveling!

5. Name 3 bad habits you have? I eat too much chocolate, I tend to be really selfish at times, I like to spend money too often.

6. Name 5 places that you've lived.
Conway (Several Locations)
Fayetteville
Shreveport, LA
Little Rock

7. Name 5 jobs you've had. Waitress, DJ, Data Entry, Tutor, and Marketing Coordinator

8. What is currently playing on your IPOD? Journey, Brittney Spears, Hank Williams Jr, Black Eyed Peas, Wilco, Etc.

9. List the last 5 books you've read: I read every so often. Some of my favorite authors are: James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks, and Danielle Steel.

10. Who do you want to tag?
Les
Jen
Alli
Amy

I have a super hectic week. I have a huge event on Thursday, plus lots of activities in between. I'll be blogging when I can!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Thanks for the Tag chica!! I have posted in my blog! P.S. I LOVE wilco -- also in my IPOD

Candace said...

Great pictures Jessica. How cool to be a radio personality. The 9yo wants to be on every type of media - she's already been in the paper a couple of times and worked in the media centre at school, including anchor. I'll have to 'introduce' her to you.