Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rainy Saturday....

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days.  I had a really hectic day on Thursday at work and then I took the day off on Friday.  

The husband returned around noon on Wednesday.  They were able to get on a early standby flight, so that was good.  We had lunch together and then we both went back to work for a few hours.  

It has been raining since I got up this morning.  Actually the rain/thunder/lightning woke me up at 7:30.  That was nice for a Saturday morning.  Oh well, I am over it.  

This weekend we were supposed to go out of town, but that got changed.  We decided to stay at home.  Tonight though we are heading to an Arkansas Twisters Game.  They are an arena football league.  Looks like we are heading to a local bar for a few drinks then to the game.  
Speaking of drinks, last night i partaked in a few.  The husband and I decided to stay in and do a little drinking.   I think I almost finished off a bottle of wine by myself.  The husband stuck to the extra stout Guinness!  That is just nasty!  I think I was a little tipsy by nights end and I slept like a baby!  I think it did me some good!  

I finished my scrapbook.  I am very pleased with the outcome.  It isn't what my 2006 season was, but it is pretty darn close.  I compared the pages and I have way more in 06 than 07, but we just didn't have that good of a season.  I had to do a special page or two or actually 4 on Darren McFadden.  He was our super duper running back.  He is now on to the NFL.  He is going to be a Raider, so I guess the husband and I will be following the Raiders now.  We also decided we would start following the Dallas Cowboys too seeing as another one our running backs went to that team (Felix Jones).  As you can tell the husband and I are big football fans.  

Our 2008 AR Razorback season begins in just a few short months.  We bought tickets to every game again this year, so you'll be inundated with photos of games come September.  We'll be joining our friend Brandon for each and every game.  We all three tailgate together.  Brandon is a blog reader so hi Brandon!  

I leave for FL two weeks from today.  That is 14 days!  I'm just so giddy about that I can't stand it.  I need this vacation more than anything right now.  

Happy Saturday!  



1 comment:

Cammy said...

Whooooo pig! :) Razorback games are so much fun! It's been a few years since I've attended one (maybe the Holtz days?), but I remember each and every one.