Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not feeling very inspirational...

I still have the burnt out blah's. I know that once my vacation comes and goes, that it will only be a temporary fix. I'm in serious need of a drastic change. Whether that be a move, new job, something! Anything!

Today on MSN I saw a post about 3 weeks to a flat belly. I printed it off. I'm a sucker for things like this. It was something that Denise Austin put together. If I can have a flatter belly in 3 weeks I'm willing to give it a shot. I hate doing abs though...It is my biggest problem area and yet I hate working it.

I will say that for the last month, I've still been doing my pushups and abs at night. I just know I need more ab attention than 100 crunches a night. I'll see what Denise Austin has to say and report in tomorrow. I've done an ab section over at PNP before. It worked, but I just hate doing abs....

I got my Arbonne yesterday. I love it! I got the RE9 skin care line. It is basically the facial wash, toner, day cream, eye cream and night cream. Now that I'm 30, I need to start working on wrinkles. I'm also trying to slowly by the makeup. It will take me a few months, but I love it so far. I've also thought about maybe selling it, actually they refer to it as "Building a Business". My problem is time. In a month or so, I'm going to visit with the gal that hosted my party. I'll then decide if it is something for me.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww, sorry to hear about the blahs. I hope your vacation makes you feel a little bit better. Maybe a new hobby will help?

I hate doing abs too. I think that is my least favorite area to work out.

The Skinner's said...

Girl, I know what you mean about the blahs!
Maybe your vacation will help with that! But if not I have an idea..........Move to Fayetteville!!!!!
Hope your week gets better!

Cammy said...

I'm sorry you're feelign blah-sy. Definitely time for a shake-'em-up!

~Les said...

I hate the blahs, but I know the feeling all too well. It's so strange to hear it from you, though... Really! I'm reading from the bottom up, but I think I saw a sneak peek of the next post and you got your groove back! OOH! I can't wait to read the next installment!

~Les

P.S. You are cracking me up with the "now that I am 30..." It sounds just like me! I heart Arbonne, but just do not like to buy stuff direct from a person--haven't had much luck with that because I'm a procrastinator and when I think to order, I'm SO CLOSE to being out of a product that I need to go to the store to get something to tie me over. So, I stick with Dermalogica. It's AWESOME also!