Monday, June 2, 2008

Incredible Nights Sleep...

Do you ever have some of the best sleep ever? Well, this weekend I didn't sleep all that well. We were out of town, sleeping in a condo, different bed, weird pillows, etc.
I just couldn't sleep all that well. So yesterday afternoon while catching up on some of my DVR'd shows, I fell asleep for an hour. I figured last night I would have a hard time falling asleep. Sometimes if I nap during the day, I can't go to bed at night. So I laid down about 9:30 and I never woke up. Not once. This is odd for me, because normally I have to pee twice in the night. Not last night. When my alarm sounded at 5:30 I was in such a deep sleep. I just with I could've enjoyed that deep sleep a little longer.

So this weekend we went to Branson, MO. We went to a new show at the Sight and Sound Theatre. It was called Noah. It was really good. I'm not a huge show lover...but this was good. They had live animals and a giant Ark built around the audience. It was by far the most elaborate set I've ever seen.
We also shopped a little, but I didn't buy anything. I'm trying to save all my money for Destin, because they have good outlets also.

I didn't do so great with my eating this weekend. I come from a family that LIVES TO EAT, instead of EATS TO LIVE. We ate breakfast, giant lunch, and a nice dinner. I over did it, but I jumped back into it yesterday. I need to drink gallons of water to flush out the sodium and rich stuff I consumed, so that is my plan today. I also worked out yesterday so that helped me too.

This is my last week of the Fast and Furious challenge. I have lost a little weight and I'm hoping to see a few drops in inches. My arms are looking good, so I know I'm seeing results. Plus the workouts have been intense and I've really kept up well by not missing any of them. I don't know if my team will win, but I know we've all tried to stay on the program and the workouts.

I have a crazy busy work week. I have two more parties to plan and get invitations out for. Then our yearly summer Fish Fry is in 2 weeks, so I need finalize those plans. Not too mention our yearly summer employee party and also several proposals I need to submit on.

My blog time has been limited here recently. I have so much catching up to do. I hope I have a little extra time today to visit some of your blogs......

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Sagan Morrow said...

I figure its a good thing to indulge and have some rich food sometimes- especially when you work on drinking up the water and returning to a healthy routine afterwards. Good work!

Caroline said...

Hey Jessica! Bar review classes are slugging through. It's pretty overwhelming, but I'm slowly getting there! I'm in week 4 of bar review, and have 3 and a half weeks left after this week. Then I get 3 and a half weeks of independent study before the Bar which is on July 29-30th. I can't WAIT for July 31st!!!

Cammy said...

Did you say fish fry? ::drool:: I don't miss much in this healthier life, but I do miss catfish and hushpuppies. :)

I'm glad you had a great time on your trip, and I know you must be looking forward to Destin. It's great there!

Jenn said...

I know what you mean about the sleeps. I love it when I sleep like that!
I love going to shows! That one sounds awesome. If it ever comes to Pittsburgh, I'm going! :)
Good luck getting everything done that you need to do!