Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Husband Returns Today!

My husband gets home today. I'm so glad. I've been missing him. We've only briefly spoken a few times due to the schedule, touristy stuff they are doing etc. We've talked by text, but that's about all.

Today I have two WW meetings. One is a lead and the other is a weigh. My current one during the day on Tuesday may not be continuing on. I still haven't spoken to WW about it. We only have 1 more week of the 10 week program after today. I guess I need to follow up with them.

Last night I did more scrapbooking while I watched the Bachelorette. Okay, I haven't watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows for several years, but I couldn't find anything on TV, so I watched it from 7-8, well, I had to see how it played out, so I watched the second hour too. Who is she going to select? I don't like Jesse and I don't like the guy with the kid. I guess that leaves the attorney guy that plastered his bar exam stuff on his walls? That was rather odd! I did think the guy that she sent home last night just didn't know how to express his feelings. I felt bad for both of them. Seemed like they really had a connection, but yet, they just couldn't' get it right. Sorry I don't know the dudes names...first time watching. I only remembered Jesse because it is basically my own name....So, I'll tune in next week and see what happens. I guess I got hooked into watching it.

I am also watching America's Got Talent. It is on tonight. I had to DVR it last week and I'll probably do the same tonight. People are nuts thinking they have talent! I guess what it boils down to is they just want on National TV. Oh, and weird side note, I had a dream about David Hasselhoff the other night.

While watching Bachelorette, I got more of my scrapbook accomplished. It is almost finished....I didn't think I was ever going to be able to say that...

I'm looking forward to my long weekend...taking Friday off! Woohoo! I'm so excited. This weekend we are going to North West Arkansas to visit some friends that had a baby last month. I got the most adorable blanket for him. It set me back a few, but I think it was worth it. It is a red/white gingham blanket with a Arkansas Razorback embroidered in it and then I also had them put his name on it. Too adorable!
I'll try and snap a photo of it to share...I think it turned out great. The husband will like it too, except the price I paid...oops!

No comments: