Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to the Grind!

So I'm back! I was actually back on Friday around noon, but I spent the entire day trying to return my office back to normal and clean things up. My event went good. I wasn't in tears, so that helped.

This weekend was another productive one for me. With the husband in NY, I had time to do some much needed scrapbooking and did I ever. I got so many things accomplished. My scrapbook room is a disaster, but I almost have the 2007 season accomplished. I lack one more game! Plus some other side stuff. My goal is to have it finished before my Destin Trip (19 Days). I will have it done, trust me. In fact, my goal tonight is to finish up more before the husband returns. He'll be back tomorrow night late.

He is having a blast in NY. They have been sight seeing and such. Yesterday they went to a Yankees game and then today they are going to a Mets game. He seems to be having fun on the guys trip. I'm ready for him to come home though. I miss him!

Besides scrapbooking my little heart out, that was pretty much my weekend. This week is a 4 day week for me. I'm taking off on Friday. I figure I'll go to the pool or something. The husband will be back at work, so it will just be another day to myself. Speaking of pool, I went yesterday for a few hours. I'm trying to work on my tan before FL. I got a little burnt. I was using my sunscreen, but I guess I didn't apply as often as I needed too. Oh well, it isn't uncomfortable, just a little red.

I need to jet...we have a small reception this afternoon and I need to run to the store to buy a few items!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear all went well! :)

Sagan Morrow said...

Welcome back:) That's great that it all went well.