Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tangerines....

So this morning I had my egg omelet with spinach and canadian bacon and a little cheese. I then followed it up with a tangerine and it was so good!
The only downfall are the tiny seeds, but they aren't too bad. Big enough to spit out. I can't wait for another one. It was perfect.

Yesterday I had a dentist appointment. Back in November I accidentally chipped a wisdom tooth with a popcorn kernal. It had been a while since I visited the dentist, so I knew I had to go in. The wisdom teeth were bugging me anyhow, so I went in for a visit. I won't tell you how many years I neglected to go, lets just say I made up for it by paying for it. I had 8 fillings and then my wisdom teeth removed from November until February. Yesterday I just went in for a cleaning. They told me I was doing great and had shown tremendous improvements. WOOHOO!

Yesterday I was also called last minute for Bunco, so I hopped in the car and went. It meant my exercise wouldn't get done and the food would change. No big deal. I had fun and I can rearrange my workout schedule. I did okay at the party, but I did indulge in a little dessert. It was this peanut butter chocolate gooey stuff. It was divine! I did good otherwise though and I didn't overdo it on dessert either.

Remember I told you we started a book club over at PNP? Well, I finished Saving Graces over the weekened and it was good. We plan on discussing it on Monday. We also made plans for the next book. We are going to read Sole Sisters by Jennifer Lin and Susan Warner. I already purchased it off Amazon, so I hope it gets here fast.

Todays food:
B:Omelet, tangerine
S:Protein Bar
L:Salad, chicken, light dressing
S:SF Jello, Cheese Stick
D:SBD Pizza, veggie
S:Protein Shake

Tonight is a ST routine with some HIIT!

2 comments:

Steph said...

MMMM tangerines - that sounds great! I've been eating a ton of watermelon and strawberries but I might have to throw a tangerine or two in the mix??? I think this baby LOVES fruit already!

Also CONGRATS on the loss - .6 is awesome!! Keep up the hard work!

Cammy said...

I haven't had a tangerine in ages! I'll have to pick up a couple next trip to the store.

You did great at Bunco! I know how unhealthy those things can be. Did you win anything? :)

(You've given me an idea for a Healthy Girls Bunco Club. I'll have to scout around locally for potential members. )