Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Protein Shakes



Last night I made the husband a protein shake and he liked it. WOW, we are making huge steps here. He is doing great. He went out and did some cardio (1 hour of basketball), not sure if they were playing full court or not, but he ran for a solid hour, so that was great. We also went on a little 20 min walk ourselves right after dinner.

I did HIIT advanced last night and also ST. I'm plugging along with my workouts. I also did some crunches and push ups.

Food is going good too, but I just need to try and keep it as clean as I can. So far though I'm feeling great.

Last night the husband and I did his measurements and took some pictures. After our 8 weeks is up we'll see how well we both do. We may see just small changes, but we are fine with that.

For those of you interested in protein shakes, I like Matrix 5.0 Orange Cream the best. I mix it with water and a few strawberries, it is perfect.
I also like the Myoplex Light Low Carb shakes too. They are a premade shake that you can buy at Wal-Mart. They are slightly more expensive, but nice because they are ready to drink. I enjoy the Vanilla the best, but they also have chocolate and strawberry.

I forgot to mention too.....I am wearing size 4 clothing! SIZE FREAKING 4! Hot Diggity Dog! Hello, I weigh 150 lbs and a size 4 fits me! I owe all of that to PNP!

10 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! JEss that is amazing!!!! You are a hottie, that is for sure!!!

Your protein powder sounds tasty!! I have had the myoplex before...but the ones I had were powder and tropical flavor...yummy but not low cal!

Sagan Morrow said...

Hurray for the size 4!!! You're doing SO good.

The Lewis's said...

Size 4, that is awesome! You are doing great!

Dawn said...

Jess, you are crazy! HOT DIGGITY DOG!! HAHA Oh man, those size 4's. I know you can hardly believe it. I mean who would have thought you could wear a size 4 at 150 pounds. THANK YOU PHIT-N-PHAT!

RunningNan said...

DAMN! I'm 157 and in a 10.. I guess that's cause I'm a shortie! LOL. Awesome on the size 4. I don't think I'll ever be there because my bones seem to big for that. I'd be happy with an 8!

Cammy said...

Yaay for size 4's!

Thanks for the tips on protein shakes. I look at them from time to time, but I've never known which ones might be worth trying.

Big Girl said...

Thanks for stopping and commenting on my blog =)

I'm off to go have a look around yours. And can I say a size 4?! I might have a 4 in my size too but it also has another number next to it =(

thanks again for stopping by.

Tina said...

Holy poo! A size 4!! That's freakin' awesome. And, I'm a little jealous. :) What was your starting weight if you don't mind me asking...

Ps. You stopped by my blog and dropped me a comment. Sorry it's taken so long to get back. I've been under the weather, up to my ears in work at work and life. :) Hope you come by again soon!

Christina said...

size 4 wowza I am so proud of you, all your hard work has payed off big time!!!! You really are rocking it :)

Jenn said...

Holy crap! Size 4????? I weigh 150 but I'm a size 10. Goes to show that muscle is a lot smaller than chub. :) Congrats to you, that is amazing!!