Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ouchie!

So last night I experienced a boo boo while working out.

We were doing ST and we were trying to do decline push ups. We were using whatever props we could find and we were both trying to use a box. Well, we all know that didn't go over well, because it collapsed on us. This is what happend to me:



This thing stings like crazy!

So last nights workout was ST and also more HIIT. It was a serious workout. I really need to invest in an HRM so I can tell how many cals I'm burning when I do one of these workouts.

I'm still plugging along on food. I'm trying to stay as clean as possible because Saturday won't be easy.

B:Banana, 2 egg whites, 1 egg, canadian bacon, 1 slice of cheese
S:Protein Bar
L:Salad, chicken, chick peas, light dressing
S:berries and yogurt
D:veggies with spaghetti sauce on top
S:Protein Shake

Yes, I usually eat the same things all week. I need to be better about it.

Today at work I had to be ugly. Well, really I wasn't ugly, I just stood up for myself. Something I haven't always been good at!-GOOO ME!

4 comments:

Christina said...

poor you, that looks like it hurt :(

Sagan Morrow said...

Ouch indeed!

I eat pretty much the same food all the time too. Especially when you're first starting out eating healthier, I find that it's much easier to maintain eating that way if the plan doesn't change too much from day to day.

Amy said...

Way to go, standing up for yourself like that sista!

Hope your knee heals quickly!

Erin said...

It took me a couple of seconds to figure out it was your knee and not some goiter or something on someones neck...kind of wierd, yes i am, i know.

Hope it feel better and great way to stay on plan eating!