Friday, May 16, 2008

Hiking Friday!



Thanks everyone for the comments on my post on Wednesday. I know, I am too hard on myself. I admit it, but gosh darn it, I work too hard to slip up like this. It just makes me mad sometimes. I am over it and I moved on. I shouldn't "punish" myself for doing bad things, because honestly I'm just using that for a MB (Metabolic Boost) this week.

Sorry I was MIA yesterday...Work function! Gotta love the work conferences.

Today I'm leaving work around 2 because the husband and I are going hiking. We plan to hike the Two Rivers Trail or something like that. It is in our city and we've heard about it, but never done it. I LOVE to hike. So refreshing. I'm looking forward to a good couple of hours of hiking.The weather is going to be beautiful- 75 degrees.

Last night I hosted an Arbonne party. I really like the products they have. The RE9 skin care products are awesome! As for the makeup....Well, I tried it for the first time last night and loved it too. I am seriously contemplating selling it. I don't have the time, but would love to dabble in and see if it took me places. The products really are good. I'm not just saying that either. I'm one of those that hates attending party type shows because I feel obligated to buy etc. Well, the gal that did the party just told me to try it with no obligations. Lo and behold, it was great! So, I'm going to think about the selling part. It may just be too much for me to handle right now, but if I could supplement my income slightly it might be worth it. Anyhow, if you are interested in the products or want to buy from me, my show hasn't closed and won't for several days.

I also made HEALTHY treats last night: Fruit and Veggie tray with some low cal dips, diet coke muffins, and some ranch biscuits. It turned out great!

This weekend I'm playing catch up from last weekend.

I also plan on working out all weekend. I already took a DOR on Monday and Thursday, so that means my weekend is stocked full of good workouts.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Lucas said...

Hooray for all the healthy treats! And enjoy your hike. For me, there is NOTHING better than being outdoors, enjoying nature and fresh air. The exercise is just icing on the cake, baby!

The Skinner's said...

Just wanted to let you know that my DH tried your Ziplock Omelet Recipe & LOVE IT!!!!!
We are going camping next weekend with friends & we are going to make them!
Thanks Jess, for the recipe!
Have a GOOD weekend!

Sagan Morrow said...

Parties are always a good time! I went to a party sort of like that and it was enjoyable (but I didn't buy anything... it was SO expensive). Have lots of fun on your hike!

Candace said...

Hey Jessica. Saw your comment over on Steph's (Barbie's) blog and thought I'd come over here and give your blog some love, lol. Have a great time hiking with hubby today.

Amy said...

agtfaojHealthy treats at a party... unheard of! I'd go to your party anyday! :)