Friday, May 9, 2008

Goodbye 29!


Goodbye 20's. I'll miss you, but 30 will bring new and exciting ventures for me.


Not sure what my birthday weekend holds. Tomorrow is the big day. The husband says he has big plans but he won't indulge in anything. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear the plans.


Then on Sunday it is Mothers Day, so I'll go to my mom's for lunch. This year the husband and I decided to buy her a bird feeder for her back yard. She has a beautifully landscaped backyard with tree's and plants galore. It truly is a birds paradise. So we decided to buy her a bird feeder in hopes she could lure in some birds. As I've told you, the husband is a bird lover, so he is excited about this years Mothers Day Gift.

As for MIL, well, Dh tried to go and see her, but she asked that we do it another time. Not because she was being ugly, but she is just dealing with tons of things in her life, and it was just not the right time. We'll probably both go down next weekend and bring her something. Probably a plant and a book. She loves both.

My weekend is jammed packed. I told DH I wanted to bring the camera along tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures of my big 30th birthday on Monday.

Happy weekend. No food post today. I'm eating the same things I've been posting and I just feel lazy and don't want to post it. Forgive me!




9 comments:

Cammy said...

Happy Birthday Weekend!!!

The Skinner's said...

Man, I love surprises!!!
Can't wait to hear what your hubby has instore for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSICA!!!!!!

Jen said...

Since I won't be around tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend girl!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday!!

Christina said...

Have a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Sagan Morrow said...

Can't go wrong with plants and birdfeeders and books! Have a super good weekend.

Dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS TOMORROW!!! Woot woot you are going to be the BIG 3-0. The 30's aren't bad. Actually I have enjoyed them just as much if not more than I did my 20's.

Angie All The Way said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!!!! I love when people embrace big milestones like 30!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~Les said...

Jess, I hope you have an AWESOME birthday weekend! Welcome to 30, sister!

~Les