Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally Back to a routine.....

Happy Monday! Not much happiness here! I hate Mondays! Routines stink!

So this weekend we had Toad Suck Daze. Yes, the name is rather odd, I know! It is our local town's get together/festival. The husband and I went and looked around. To be honest, I mostly just watched the people. Wow, some interesting characters come out during this yearly event.

I did have a frozen banana dipped in chocolate but that was my only indulgence during the festival. It was of course excellent.

On Saturday I helped with the Toad Daze Pageant, so that kept me really busy. I did sell some T-Shirts...YEAH! I made a little money to save for my Destin Vacation, which is in officially 68 days!

Tonight is working out along with some High Intensity Interval Training! I haven't ever really done this before, so I'm really looking forward to trying something new out. I'll keep my running up a few days a week, but the HIIT and ST is my new routine.

I'm still in the Operation Bikini mode! I have about 2 months to drop some inches and lose some fat! I think I can do it!

B:2 egg whites, 1 egg, slice of Canadian bacon, 2% cheese and a tangelo
S:Protein Bar
L:Salad, lemon pepper tuna, tomato, chick peas, basalmic/olive oil dressing
S:Protein Shake, sliced strawberries
D:Frozen veggies topped with spaghetti sauce
S:Protein Shake

I better get going...Busy day ahead of me.

5 comments:

Christina said...

you can totally lose some inches and drop some fat in the 2 months to come...I see you rocking that bikini already :)

Alli said...

Way to go on only indulging on that banana.. I would have done much worse. =)Definitely be proud.

Sagan Morrow said...

Cheer up, Mondays are a fresh start! Happy times.

The banana sounds yummy. It'd be a good snack to make at home. Also one of my favourite parts about going out is just watching all of the different people milling about... it can be quite fascinating to see such a wide range of characters and personalities.

Erin said...

You are doing awesome! I agree with Christina, you can totally rock that bikini!
Have a great monday!

Lucas said...

A chocolate banana is such a good choice for a treat! Great job!