Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blog freatured on PNP!


So, I was asked to write a blog for Phit-n-Phat. Let me first say I'm not a writer. I write like I talk, and most of that time that is rambling.

I didn't know what to say, so I just took my big looming birthday and ran with it.
I wanted people to know what PNP and Corinne have done for me. My 29th year of life rocked. I did so many things this year that I never thought possible. Without Corinne and the PNP crew, I would've never accompolished those goals during my 29th year of life.

Check out my post here !

Food for today:
B:Banana, 2 egg white, 1 egg, canadian bacon, light sprinkle of cheese
S:Protein Bar
L:Tuna, Salad, baslamic/vin dressing
S:FF yogurt/strawberries
D:Spaghetti Meat sauce over veggies
S:Protein Shake

Exercise:
Fast and Furious Workout!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Jess, I absolutely LOVE your post!!!

I used to fear getting older...thinking about chasing after children while 300+ lbs terrified me (and I actually didn't want kids at that point)...but now that things have changed, I can see the future being crystal clear and full of fun and activity!!

I am so glad that you turned your life around and that you are looking forward to your birthday!! You should be SO proud of everything you have accomplished!!!

Sagan Morrow said...

Congrats! Good article.

Erin said...

Great post over there, and I blog like I talk as well. It's basically me having a conversation with myself, lol.

You are doing great!

Lucas said...

Jess,
Loved your PNP post! I'm in the same boat you are but 10 years farther down stream. Wish I had done at 29 what I am currently doing at 39. I commend you for starting your healthy life when you did. You will reap many benefits from what you've sewn. I'm so proud of you!