Here are the rules of the game...1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I scrapbook! I have a big HOG book I did from the 2006 football season and I am currently trying to work on my 2007 book
- I require lots of sleep and the husband always makes fun of me when I fall asleep at 8:30 sometimes. Bed time is 9 for me.
- When I was 16, I was robbed at gun point. Very scary!
- I broke my arm when I was 7 years old. It was several days before Christmas and my parents left us alone upstairs while they wrapped our Christmas presents. My sisters and I were goofing off and the next thing I know I was crying. Mom and Dad didn't really believe me so I sat in agony for several hours. Finally after I ate dinner with my arm up and my head laying on the kitchen table my mom and dad rushed me to the Dr. Next thing I knew I was being rushed to the hospital for surgery. Because my mom made me eat dinner that evening, they had to postpone the surgery for the next day. My mom still to this day feels bad about that. So all during Christmas I had a cast on!
- I graduated college in 2002. My degree is Communications, as in journalism.
- While in college I worked as a radio DJ. I even worked full time overnights at one point while going to college full time. Needless to say I was a zombie for that entire year.
- Finally, last night I had a random dream that I adopted a girl and she was stolen from me. WEIRD?!
I'll be back later to post more about my stress!