Thursday, April 3, 2008

STRESSED.....

I've been tagged by mamachristina

Here are the rules of the game...1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  • I scrapbook! I have a big HOG book I did from the 2006 football season and I am currently trying to work on my 2007 book
  • I require lots of sleep and the husband always makes fun of me when I fall asleep at 8:30 sometimes. Bed time is 9 for me.
  • When I was 16, I was robbed at gun point. Very scary!
  • I broke my arm when I was 7 years old. It was several days before Christmas and my parents left us alone upstairs while they wrapped our Christmas presents. My sisters and I were goofing off and the next thing I know I was crying. Mom and Dad didn't really believe me so I sat in agony for several hours. Finally after I ate dinner with my arm up and my head laying on the kitchen table my mom and dad rushed me to the Dr. Next thing I knew I was being rushed to the hospital for surgery. Because my mom made me eat dinner that evening, they had to postpone the surgery for the next day. My mom still to this day feels bad about that. So all during Christmas I had a cast on!
  • I graduated college in 2002. My degree is Communications, as in journalism.
  • While in college I worked as a radio DJ. I even worked full time overnights at one point while going to college full time. Needless to say I was a zombie for that entire year.
  • Finally, last night I had a random dream that I adopted a girl and she was stolen from me. WEIRD?!

Here is who I am tagging:
Amy
Jen
Christina
CCC
Angie
Krissie
Mandy

I'll be back later to post more about my stress!

4 comments:

mamachristina said...

I think it is cool that you also scrapbook, It looks like you lead an exciting life.

Jen said...

Ah! I love it!!! I am going to have to think of 7 random things!!!

You have led an interesting life my dear!!!

~Les said...

That's a fun little game! I love scrapbooking also. I started in HS, so I have a high school one, college one, wedding one, 1st year of my son's life, and family one. It's so fun!!!

~Les

P.S. I couldn't help but laugh at the broken arm story... It's not funny that you were hurting, but I can identify with your Mom now, because it's easy to kiss it and say, "Oh, you're ok." LOL!

donna said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色