Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Running low on energy...

My energy level is down right now. I am still trying to recover from my whirlwind of a weekend. I crammed too many activities in one weekend and now I'm paying for it.

Last night after I got home from work I worked in the yard for a little while. The weather was a sunny 70 degrees, so it was really nice.

I decided to take a DOR yesterday too. I am just worn down. Last night I went to bed at 8:30.

I'm back to posting my exercise and food plans.

Exercise: Short run or walk, depending on how my foot is feeling. I'm still trying to take it easy.
Push Ups, Ab Routine

Food: I have got to make a grocery run...I'm eating anything I can find in my house.
B:Oatmeal, Blackberries, Coffee
S: Fiber One bar
L: Spinach Salad, chicken, light dressing, sprinkle of 2 % cheese
D: Scrambled egg whites, english muffin
S: SF Pudding

I really need to drink my water today too...shooting for 100 oz.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments in my blog. The one nice part of my body is my legs. I just wish I could work on the tummy area more! We all have our problem areas don't we.

Off to do some work......

6 comments:

Erin said...

My TST *terminally skinny trainer* said the biggest mistake people make is trying to spot train. But I think if you work those muscles they will eventually look the way you want them to. Personally I think you look fanfrickintastic!

And in case I didn't say it yesterday you are doing great!

Jen said...

Guaranteed everybody has one body issue...I think you look amazing, but like I said, everybody has something they don't like, so I won't deny you that!

Good job on taking a DOR...I WISH i had gone to bed at 8:30!!!! I went at 10 was OUT like a light and still don't feel rested this morning!!! icky!

Lucas said...

Good for you for listening to your body. That's sometimes hard to do but you're better for it in the end. Rest is as important as work.

Christina said...

DOR was much needed for you...amn girl you don't stop. It's great! I went to bed at 7:30 last night hahaha, I was reading and couldn't keep my eyes open so i knw where you are coming from :)

Katy said...

Love the 1/2 marathon pics! How awesome of your husband to follow you around!

Erin said...

P.S. I tagged pole lady (http://takeonestripperpole.blogspot.com/2008/04/gauntlet-has-been-thrown.html)
and Saucha girl (http://mybodyforlife2008.blogspot.com/)
to be the next for Q/A...so go ask them some totally awesome questions!!!!