Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 1!

Today is Day 1 of my little eating plan. I spent yesterday prepping until I was worn out.
I prepped hummus, lunch stuff, homemade protein bars, chicken breasts on the grill, and cut up items for quick grab and go.

Here is my food plan for today:
B:2 egg white, 1 egg, spinach, tomato (prepped up yesterday and brought today to reheat), orange
S:protein bar and yogurt
L:2 slices sugar free bread, lowfat ham, mustard, spinach, tomato, 15 raw carrots, apple
S: 2 tbsp hummus, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds (no salt), and 1 half of a ww pita
D:Giant Salad, grilled chicken, 1 egg, 2 tsp olive oil, 2 tbsp basalmic vinegar
S:1 tsp Peanut Butter
Workout: I am beginning a new routine tonight. Will post how it went tomorrow.

Here are my stats and pictures:
Front: My middle...Still needs work!

Back: As you can see, my problem areas lies in my middle section and my back! YIKES!


Measurements as of 04/13/08:
Triceps: 11.5
Chest: 36
Ribcage:31
Waist:28.5
Abdomen:32
Hips:37
Upper Thigh:20
Calf:15
Starting Weight: 153.2

Weekend Wrap up:
This weekend our local running store had a huge sale. Running shoes for $15-45 dollars! So, I went to check out the selection. I couldn't pass up a new pair of running shoes especially at $15 dollars. I found a pair for $25.00. I tried to find them online, so you could see what I bought. No such luck, so I'll have to try them on tonight an post a picture. They aren't the cutest, but they are growing on me. They are like a weird blue color all over. Then I also purchased a cute running shirt for $10.00 and a new pair of running socks for $5.00. Overall, I was pleased with the bargains. My friend Julie bought 3 pairs of running shoes and a cute dry fit shirt for $80.00. So as you can tell the deals were awesome.

Finally, the last part of this post is about our finch birds we have. Here is a picture. We probably have about 30 finch birds that feed off our feeders. They are just the neatest little creatures. We've been trying to get a good picture of them for the last few weeks and the husband was finally able to get a few this weekend.


I'm off to heat up my 3 egg omelet. It could either be good or bad....Will see!
Update: Eggs were actually really good! I'll be doing those again! Heating them in the microwave wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I almost forgot! Tonight is cut and color for me, so I'll post a picture of my hair do tomorrow as well!





9 comments:

Erin said...

I love a lady with a plan! And your birds are so pretty!

Cara said...

Sounds like a great plan! I wish I craved eggs in the morning, but i never do.

Jen said...

ah, you are such a hottie! I love that you have this plan in place though! It looks so good!!

I wish I had birds like that around my house! They are so cute!!!

I really want to start having eggs in the morning, I might just try your plan for a while!!!

Lucas said...

Dude, you are so brave! I just have never gotten bold enough to post true before and after pictures. For the record, I think you look fabulous!

Best of luck with the new plan and I have to ask, homemade protein bars? Where did you get the recipe? Are they hard to make?

Christina said...

wow what an amazing post. Great meal plan, I always cook my eggs in the microwave and they taste great. I am starting my day one of really clean eating too. I have been trying to stick with clean eating for the last two weeks but my weekends are a killer. So I'll try to keep up right along side you :)What was the store that had all these specials, is there an on-line boutique? I would love to buy runners for 25 dollars :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for the nice comment Jess!!
I'm going to start transitioning into my new job begining with next Monday. I'm not sure how fast/slow of a process it will be - but I'm excited!

I think you are really cute!! You and I are almost in the exact same boat. I haven't done my measurements in forever, I need to do that soon.

Good bargains shopping!! :) I love shopping.

Have fun with your hair appt tonight!

*ccc* said...

Oh look at all that divalicious planning. I need to find that determination (And time!)

And running shoes for $15? That's awesome!!! Hope you stocked up!

Sagan Morrow said...

You're really pretty! Nice deal on the running shoes. And your plan sounds super nutritious and tasty.

donna said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色