Here are my activities from now until Tuesday! Remember if you are a daily visitor to my blog, I'll be MIA for several days. What stinks is I won't get to do my race report until Wednesday! You can check out Dawn's blog though, she'll probably get one up before I will.
- Visit a job site for a future party site
- WW Meeting at 11:30
- Finalize my conference I am attending
- Pick up WW materials for a new meeting I am leading
- Pick up DH from work and head to next WW meeting
- Sub at WW meeting
- Run home, change clothes, Drive to Target
- Pack for Nashville
- Drive to Nashville, TN (About a 6 hour drive)
- Go to bed early
- Race! 13.1 miles!
- Party with Friends
- Get up bright and early to head home
- Drive to work conference
- Set up Fish Fry
- Attend Fish Fry
- Attend Conference all day long!
- Conference until around 11, then I'm driving back to work a new WW meeting
- Another WW meeting that night at 6
As you can tell my life is crazy busy! I am going to be exhausted from my race and then thrown on top of all of that, this work Fish Fry and Conference! Sheesh, I'm exhausted thinking about it.
Like I said, I'll post race stuff as soon as I can!
Wish me luck! I'm shooting to finish in 2:15. I would love 2:05, but I'll take anything I can get! I just want to try and beat my best time thus far (2:20:00).
Off to start my busy bee tasks!