Monday, April 21, 2008

3.2 lbs gone!


Week 1 was a success people! I was down 3.2 lbs to be exact!
My weekend rocked. I ate good all weekend long with no treats or upsets. I stuck to my plan for a solid week and I was down officially 3.2 lbs! I'm one happy little camper!
On to week 2! This week I'll be preparing for my half marathon on Saturday. My food will have more carbs and protein but I'm still trying not to have a splurge until the weekend. I'm sure at some point I'll indulge in a small treat while in Nashville.

Food for Today:
B:2 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 slice canadian bacon, 1 tbsp of 2 % cheese, tomatos, orange
S:FF Yogurt, Raspberries
L:Salad topped with BBQ chicken
S: 1/2 pita, hummus
D: Salad, lean taco meat, light cheese
S:Protein Shake

Exercise: Fast and Furious workout

I hope everyone enjoyed the omelets this weekend. They really are easy and so yummy!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Christina said...

3.2lbs wow wow wow is all I have to say, I have t get back to the PNP forms right away hee hee :) Great job can't wait to see your results next week :)

Jen said...

Oh wow!!! Jess that is fantastic!!!

You are doing so amazing!!! And I agree, I can't wait ot see next week!!

Sagan Morrow said...

Congratulations! That's amazing.

Alli said...

3.2!!! YOu go girl!!!

Lucas said...

Congrats Jess! That's awesome! It's always rewarding to see a loss. Especially a big one like that.