Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Wrap up!


St. Patrick's Day!


My weekend was good!
Friday, I helped my mom get ready for a Tea she was having. She served homemade sugar cookies, so she asked if I would help her get those decorated. I said sure, so I did. I am proud to say I didn't have one cookie, or one lick of the icing. GO ME! They turned out cute.

Saturday, I helped my mom serve the Tea. It was for her Sunday School Class. It went well. Again, I resisted all of the treats.
Saturday night Dh and I went out for a MB meal. We did Pizza and it was divine. Yummy! We watched the AR Razorbacks beat TN..Woohoo go Hogs. We then made it to the final round of the SEC Tournament.


Sunday, we went out to my sisters to watch the Hogs take on the Georgia Bulldogs. We just knew we had that game won. Of course they goofed off and had a horrible game. We lost! I did have another MB on Sunday. I don't normally do two in one week, but I indulged in a few treats at my sisters. It wasn't anything too bad, but I did partake in a few items.


My online trainer is doing a March Madness Challenge.
It is called the BLT Challenge....We all know what that is..Bites, Licks and Tastes. So last night after two weeks of resisting, I indulged in a bite of my mom's homemade apple pie. I caved! It was only a bite, but I did it. I now owe 20 push ups as punishment. I'll be doing those tonight. Darn that Apple Pie!


I was exhausted last night! I got my fingernails painted (Cajun Shrimp by OPI) and went to bed at 8:00. I was worn out. Dh had kept me up the night before with his snoring. Ugh!


Tonight I've been invited to my first ever BUNCO party! I am so excited. I tried to start a group up a few years ago, but it never took off. I'm excited. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.


Also, wish me luck....I have a job interview today!


Have a Happy Monday and a good St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

OOH good luck with your job interview today!!!

That's pretty amazing that you didn't lick any icing while making the cookies!!! That is my biggest downfall with baking, I don't necessarily eat the goodies, but I am constantly tasting batter and everything that in the end it might have been better to just eat a cookie or whatever!!!

I love that you "punish"ed yourself for the pie...I do that too...not in a bad "beating myself up" kind of way, but more of a "now you have to have EARNED it" kind of way!!

I love "Cajun Shrimp" I wore that color on my toes a LOT last year!! I am absolutely in LOVE with "Lincoln Park after dark" right now!

Christina said...

thanks for visiting my blog, hope your interview went well. Have a happy st-paddy's day :)

Lucas said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad to find you at the beginning of your journey. It will be fun reading about your progress.

I've never heard of a relay marathon before but am going to start looking for one in my area!

Thanks Jess!