Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So far everything is in Check.....


Right now my trainer has a challenge going on. http://www.phit-n-phat.com/
"Motivation for Last Week of March"
This is for those of you who responded to my other "confession" post or read it and feel the same as many of us - that the last week of the month can be the hardest, that April 1 is right around the corner and that we've slipped off track a bit.

So yesterday I jumped on board! I had just not had the best eating weekend and I needed to get myself back in check. Each day we report in our plans and successes.
Yesterday turned out good for me. I ate good and exercised.

Food plan for today:
B:Oatmeal, Banana, Coffee
S:Cheese Stick, soy crisps
L:South Beach Diet Pizza
S:Yogurt/Protein Powder
D:Giant Spinach Salad, sprinkle of 2 % cheese, chicken, olives, light dressing
S:SF Pudding/PB

Exercise:
Short run of 3-4 miles, more ab exercises

Tonight is Biggest Loser, so after I work my WW meeting, I'll exercise and then catch the last half of BL.




2 comments:

Christina said...

I love that klink you posted from fat ti fit, great!
I can't wait to watch biggest loser, any ideas on who will win this year. i am hoping it is finally a girl :)

*ccc* said...

Oh oh oh, can I tell you how happy I am I found your blog??

My goal right now is so similar to yours--to get myself healthy to start a family.

I still have a ways to go and yes, that sense of urgency is kicking in, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one thinking of my future as a mom for some motivation