Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!



I can already feel it's going to be one of these mornings!


Fish Fry was a success! The food was just okay though. It wasn't anything to write home about. Sure I had some of it, but I didn't eat any of the Fried Fish (was small and hardly had any meat on it). I opted to have a couple pieces of chicken instead and a few of the shrimp. Overall, I didn't overeat at all. It just wasn't worth it to me.


I was on my way home last night and got stuck in a construction zone. Grr...I sat on the interstate for 20 minutes. I worked 13+ hours yesterday and I am feeling it. Too bad I don't get paid hourly!


Needless to say, I'm worn out and ready for the weekend.


For the last 3 years I've been in charge of the NCAA Bracket Game we do at work. I've already been tallying scores this morning. They are dying to know who is winning thus far. HELLO, Round 1 doesn't make you very many points people. Dh and I will be watching the games all weekend I'm sure. Our HOGS are playing Indiana tonight. I sure hope we an make it out of the first round!
GO HOGS!


Hope everyone has a good Easter Weekend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great job last night!!! I find it hard in social situations...sometimes I overeat just so I don't let anyone down (what a silly reason right???)

I would definitely snap a bit after working that long and being stuck in traffic...fortunately (unfortunately???) I ALWAYS get stuck in traffic on my WAY to work!!!

HAve a great weekend!!!

Erin said...

Awesome job not over indulging. That is definately an NSV!

Erin
http://marriedsinglemomof3.blogspot.com