Thursday, March 13, 2008

All About Me Day 4!

I am 1 of 5 children. I was born and raised in Arkansas. I still live in the same town as I always have. This is me and my family at my parents 40th wedding anniversary back in June.



These are my two parents in the middle. Then you will see all of my sisters with husbands. Obviously that is me in the red tank top behind my mom. I do have one brother, he is on the far right in the back. In fact today is his birthday! Happy Birthday!


I work in downtown Little Rock for an engineering company. My title is Marketing Coordinator, but I do a little bit of everything. I mostly help our company win job by presenting information. I also create brochures, presentations, proposals, etc. I also plan events and anything else they may need.
Like I said, I basically do anything and everything. I've been with the company for 2 1/2 years. I am currently seeking other opportunities, but as of now, I'm still here.


My husband and I would LOVE to move back to the Northern part of the state. Right after we got married we briefly lived in Fayetteville. I loved it and so did he. Of course he graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Law, so he spent a good 3 years living in Fayetteville. As for me, it was only about 6 weeks, but I loved every second of it.

Our dream one day is to go back. If and when the right job for my husband comes along we may just do that. My husband also works in Little Rock. He is an attorney.


Tonight I have a 12 mile run planned. I'll report back tomorrow on how it went.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW, your parents have been married 40 years??? that is amazing! And SO nice to see these days!

I am envious of your job! I have always been interested in marking and public relations...if there was a decent program for it in my town that is what I would have taken instead of Human Resources

Dawn said...

I hadn't seen a picture of your entire family. Nice looking group! I bet you all have fun when you are all together. I always wish I had 3 or 4 more siblings. Oh well, too late now.