Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All About Me Day 2, part 2!

Day 2...Part 2

First of all, I use an online trainer. I am a member of http://www.phit-n-phat.com/
I've been with Corinne since July.



If you have a second, you should read her blogs. She has so much to say about fitness and getting healthy. I love her.
Here are a few pictures of me before and then in January. I haven't taken a recent photo and I need too! I may wait until the end of March to take one.

This is a side by side comparison. July 2007-January 2008. I'll post a new one at the end of March.





As for my eating plan
I follow WW Core mostly with Clean Eating incorporated in. If you have never read Tosco Reno
s Clean Eatin Diet, I highly recommend it. In fact, while you are it, go ahead and purchase her cookbook and sign up for the Clean Eating Magazine Subscription. You will love it I promise!
Next week I'll start posting some of my menus and exercise, this week I'm just trying to get everyone introduced to me.


Tomorrow....I'll share with you my love for running!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Your blog is looking good Jess.

Patricia said...

Hi Jess, I just found you off of your comment on Mandy's blog. Good for you for getting healthy and working towards a healthy pregnancy! Before I had my daughter (she's 16mths old now) I went to a Naturopathic Dr to help me obtain good health to help my body be ready for pregnancy. I can't say how much it helped or not, but I certainly felt excellent and I had a really easy pregnancy.

Katy said...

Way to go! You look great!

~Les said...

YAY! Jess has a blog! I'm so excited!

Becca said...

we love you at pnp too! :)

you look awesome. keep up the great work jess! :)